Sunday 27 January 2013

VALENTINES DAY Wahala by Captain Obvious





Tobi: Guy how far?
Femi: I dey o… wats the P?
Tobi: Guy it’s this vals issue o
Femi: (Laughing) ehen?! And what happened to it?
Tobi: We just spent all our money during Christmas and we are trying to sort ourselves out and   
         February  is approaching… another month of spending… again?
Femi: You see why I told you not to have a girlfriend before February (still laughing)
Tobi: But you know I love her nau
Femi: (yimu) Na u sabi anyways, I’m off to the bank… I wanna see one of my sugar   
         mummies… (winks)
Tobi: I’m on my way to the bank as well…. What bank?
Femi: Fame bank
Tobi: Cool, I’ll drop you off.

(At the bank)
Tobi to the customer service lady
Tobi: Hi, my name is Tobi Thomas I wanna check my account balance
Lady: (smiling) you are welcome Sir. Please fill in the details on this (she points to the
         specific spaces on the account balance paper)
Tobi: Thank you… he fills and submits…
Lady: (after some minutes of typing on her keypad) Here you go Sir
Tobi: (collects the paper) Thank you.

Stares at paper showing his account balance (surprised face) how will I tell her I don’t have the money to buy her all she wants for Vals? (Scratching head)… If I break up with her she’ll know I’m broke and that would be bad for my name… Kai! What kind of life is this? If I was single I wouldn’t bother about valing anybody… Femi was right…   (To be continued)…

No comments:

Post a Comment