Wednesday 16 January 2013

IN A RELATIONSHIP by IssyB





Hey guys, I'm IssyB. Let's start the day together with different relationship issues, from the good to the complicated, the totally bad and of course re-addressing and helping you reach a close to perfect relationship.

TRUST
It takes very little effort most times to fall for someone but an even greater effort to trust completely.
I for one will not just fall in love with someone I don't trust enough to love me as I deserve. A lot of things you get to discuss in your relationship will definitely need a trust backing for instance, you can't just start up a conversation about your past with someone you don't trust to understand where you are coming from. You cannot be in a relationship and not swear in to complete openness with the other person involved. How then will it work? This brings us to the start up point of trust being important in a relationship.

A lot of people believe its the love they have for each other that keeps the relationship going but what really keeps you going is the trust.

The very healthy relationships you see and envy have trust buried deep inside its roots. For me trust provides the comfort in a relationship where two people can learn to count on each other..'I trust him enough to keep my love and all his promises' 'I trust her to stay faithful' you do not know for sure that these things will remain as they are or the love will wax stronger by the second but you trust and rely on them.

A healthy relationship involves two people willing to do certain things with and for each other fondly and with no particular reason for a pay back.

What makes up solid trusting in a relationship is not far from the ordinary as when a person is willing to sacrifice, respect, love, spend quality time, share their problems (good communication), give room to want to understand whatever the other partner is going through, again sacrifice.

Notice how sacrifice and respect comes before love in this sequence? While there are many important qualities that are important in relationships, I can pair my list down to two items: respect and TRUST. I have to respect you enough to love you. If I respect you then the love can start to flow. It won't cross my mind to take you for granted or make dates and not keep to them or ignore you when you are desperately yearning for my attention.., all these things work together... you don't need to go to heaven to experience unconditional love, God gave us here on earth... find your way around it... its not very difficult. So before it looks like I am writing a textbook, I will just stop right here. I TRUST that you have learnt at least one thing from this. I am learning to trust you guys hehehe. Blame my imaginations running wild*wink*

Signing out as IssyB.
I love to love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment