Wednesday 16 January 2013

THE CUPCAKE FAIRY By Faizah Musa



My name is Faizah Musa, and I am the CEO of       Faies Pastries…. I am known as The Cupcake Fairy to my customers.


















 My list of reasonably priced treats also include:
  • Cakes of various sizes (Flavors are: Vanilla, Chocolate, Oreo, Red velvet, Lemon, Coconut, Malteasers, Strawberry, Carrot)




  •        Types of cakes/snacks I make :                 

-          Pound cakes
-          Cheesecakes
-       Cupcakes
-          Apple crumble
-          Cinnamon roll
-          Chocolate Chip Cookies
-          Glazed Donuts
-          Brownies, etc.
                    (Prices are fixed)



Cupcakes
                                    

Cinnamon Roll
                                         
Cheesecake

I cater to weddings (desert tables), bridal showers, bake sales, office functions, birthdays or just because/ your guilty pleasures.

My cakes are low in sugar, but high in quality… leaving you with a lingering memory that evokes your taste buds once you hear the word “Cake”

You can reach Faies Pastries at 08160355320. Check out our page “Faies Pastries” on facebook.



No comments:

Post a Comment