Tuesday 15 January 2013

STYLISH PERSONALITY (Maiden edition) By Miss D

Code Name: Henry                         
Nickname: Gothichenri

Boredom can be such an inspiration. Hi! I’m Miss D and you are welcome to my section of the Unveiled Fashion Blog. I promise to post pictures and info you will enjoy. Keep reading *kisses*

Scrolling through my pictures on my Blackberry phone, I came across these pictures and I decided I just have to blog about them. Fashion is a 24/7 job. It can become an obsession, a way of life, an attitude and the list goes on. Style in itself is fashion. Style requires comfort, fun, poise, shapes, colors, fabrics and moods.

Anybody can be stylish as long as you know what works for you. If wearing iro and  buba to the beach works for you, who am I to complain? (Hands in the hair) As long as you rock that outfit and turn heads. I’m kidding, lol.

I love fashion and everything that revolves around it. If I see a sexy outfit, l will definitely complement its wearer and if I see a scary looking outfit (surprised face), I will keep my cool and observe from a distance.

It hurts to see a beautiful lady or a handsome guy wearing a wrong outfit. Sometimes, I am forced to believe many do not have mirrors or have friends who will tell them the truth. Truth be told, a remark about one’s wrong outfit could be mistaken for jealousy if you know what I mean.

Anyways, back to my “Stylish Personality” He is a model, a friend and a head-turner. I present to you (drumroll) – Henry. 


1st Outfit: African Flavour





2nd outfit: Casual and Fly



3rd Outfit: Serious Gentleman




4th Outfit: Swag on a new Level



That’s Mr. Henry right there. Do you think he is stylish enough? If yes, kindly rate him using the following hash tags…
#Hot

#Nice

#Cool

#Uh Uh (otherwise known as NO).

I would love to read your comments regarding his outfits and any other thing you would like to say.  Thanks for checking out my column… *wink*

2 comments:

  1. Uh uh!..he dressing like a lady...i mean y wud a guy wear very tight pants???..ewww!!..he seriously needs a re-orientation about dressing..and yes! D shoes's he is wearing in d last pix,isnt it meant to be for a lady??..durrh!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss D (Fashion)20 January 2013 at 09:40

    Hi Anonymous, first and foremost his pants are "fitted" There's a difference between "tight and fitted". You do not expect a skinny frame to wear baggy pants except he is in the comfort of his house or wants to dress funny... Now lets talk about the shoes. They are not feminine. I know you are referring to the "ballet flats" that look like his but they are not... His shoes are CK straw velvet shoes for men. They are made from straw and velvet.

    ReplyDelete